FROM NEW TO ESTABLISHED
SEM produces 30-plus festivals each year. These festivals fall into two categories:
- Neighborhood Festivals
- Themed Festivals (art, food/beverage, music and/or seasonal)
Each SEM-produced festival includes …
- At least one or two top-name national or regional music headliners.
- Continuous live music acts on one or more stages.
- A variety of unique arts & crafts vendors.
- A wide variety of food and drink.
- Sponsor booths/displays.
- An advertising campaign including print, broadcast and the Internet.
- A public relations campaign.
- Professionally produced graphics.
Festival demographics are shaped by the event’s geographic location, a radio partner and the headline entertainment. Demographics range from upscale, white collar professionals to Hispanics, Boomers and young families as well as GenXers and Millennials. Attendance ranges from 10,000 to 300,000.
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
To learn more about our services, feel free to reach out directly at 773-868-3010 or [email protected].
Happy clients include:
- Old Town Merchants & Residents Association
- Lakeview East Chamber of Commerce
- Six Corners Chamber of Commerce
- Northalsted Business Alliance
- Lakeview Roscoe Village Chamber of Commerce
- Wrightwood Neighbors Association
- Jefferson Park Chamber of Commerce
- Village of Lincolnwood
- Friends of Lake Forest
- Greektown Chamber of Commerce
- St. Alphonsus Parish